New Layout Room, Again

Joe Ferguson
After a lengthy 3 year divorce, I finally have a new layout room built in the back of my shop building.  I apologize for no updates or new pictures in a long time.  I have the room in a stage that I don't mind posting pictures finally.  It is the same size as my previous layout space I posted, 16x28 feet.  It does serve double duty as my kids' play room, but is mostly mine to use.  I hope to post new progress of benchwork actually starting very soon!

Joe

Re: New Layout Room, Again

Lee Gustafson
Room looks good, glad to see and hear you have space for a layout. Please post pictures as time and progress permit. Take care & best wishes.

Lee Gustafson

Re: New Layout Room, Again

Joe Ferguson
Here is my track plan.  The new space is about 5 feet longer than the plan shows.

Joe

Re: New Layout Room, Again

Welcome back, Joe. Looking forward to watching your progress. We've all had to deal with difficulties life throws our way over the years. Glad you've handled this so well.

Re: New Layout Room, Again

Tim Schreiner
Looking forward to updates. I be you are excited??

Re: New Layout Room, Again

Joe Ferguson
I am very excited to get started on the layout. Seemed like it took forever to get the room prepared and ready. Just need the electrician to redo the lighting.

Joe