My baby’s back!

Tim Schreiner

I built this On3 model of C&S Ry #74 9 years ago, and sold her two years later. I was changing scales, and got a pretty good sum for her. I never seriously thought I would see her again let alone get her back. I recently found her for sale on eBay, and after contacting the seller, I found out the guy I sold her to had died, and his collection was liquidated. The seller ended up with the model along with some other stuff, and had no interest in keeping it. I made an offer, and got her back a few days later. It was missing parts, and minor repairs. Today I finally finished restoring her, and making her better than before. I have not modeled On3 in nearly a decade, and currently am into HO standard gauge. Im however going to jump back in, and figure something out.

Re: My baby’s back!

I know the feeling, Tim. In rebuilding my collection, I was always most proud to recover one of my old locomotives. Welcome back!

Re: My baby’s back!

Tim Schreiner
Glad to be back!