Missing photos

Robert McFarland
There are two photos that seem to be missing.One taken of Como shows several MOW cars,the Pacific Hotel in the background,andI believe the rotary was in it. The other shows a Cooke Consolidation in Gunnison with several men sitting on the pilot beam.I'm wondering if one of these men is Billy Westall.

Re: Missing photos

Robert, I have been away and have not been following the forum very closely for a few days. Are you talking about a pair of photos missing from your collection, or from another thread that wandered off point somewhere?

Re: Missing photos

Robert McFarland
These photos had been posted on two different threads and appear to have been deleted,as I can no longer find them.