Leadville shops

Oldbear52
I was curious if anyone has an email address for Leadville Shops. I am hoping he's still making decals and his other wares. Can't anyone help?'
OldebeR.

Re: Leadville shops

Jim Courtney
OB,

The main page for The Leadville Shops is http://www.theleadvilleshops.com/

You can email Doug Junda by going to the "Contact" page at top right in the menu bar.

They have just added a lot of O scale decals: http://www.theleadvilleshops.com/148-decals

Jim

Re: Leadville shops

Oldbear52
Jim: I can't find a way to submit a message. I typed out one but there is no link to the contact.

Re: Leadville shops

Jim Courtney
After you access the "Contact" screen from the "More button, fill out the fields, type your message and then click the "Submit" button (orange arrow). Doug's email address doesn't actually appear (likely by design), but he gets the message and has usually responded to me within a day.

You can also order directly from the website and pay by PayPal.

Jim

Re: Leadville shops

Todd A Ferguson
They have great products at very fair prices and get it shipped out at lightening speed...
Top shelf all around.

Best,
Todd Ferguson
Harrisburg, NC

Re: Leadville shops

Oldbear52
I plan on making an order in January. They have just what we need.

Re: Leadville shops

Oldbear52
We recieved our decals. They are excellent. I applied them to two passenger cars and added some to the moguls. The 'relearning' curve is pretty easy as I had applied many to model cars as a youth. 50+ years ago.
Fred

Re: Leadville shops

Todd A Ferguson
Fred,

Glad you are enjoying their decals.
They make great products for us!!!

Best,
Todd Ferguson
Harrisburg, NC

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 29, 2016, at 4:57 AM, Oldbear52 [via C&Sng Discussion Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

We recieved our decals. They are excellent. I applied them to two passenger cars and added some to the moguls. The 'relearning' curve is pretty easy as I had applied many to model cars as a youth. 50+ years ago.
Fred

http://c-sng-discussion-forum.41377.n7.nabble.com/Leadville-shops-tp7207p7400.html
To unsubscribe from Leadville shops, click here.
NAML