Jefferson houses

Jeff Young
Anyone know who owned these two houses during the 1920's?  (Or at any period during the railroading days?)

Cheers,
Jeff.

Re: Jefferson houses

Chris Walker
The County Clerk will have that info Jeff, but they require a physical visit as their records are not digitalized.

501 Main St.
 P.O. Box 1373
   Fairplay, CO 80440
Phone: 719-836-4201

Re: Jefferson houses

Jeff Young
Cool; I’ll put that on my list for next summer.

Cheers,
Jeff.

Re: Jefferson houses

ComoDepot
I have been in the basement, it was some years ago and I forget what I was looking for.

Some of the old plats are now opposite in the Old Court House, so try that as well.

Now exactly how complete some of the records are is debatable but you are looking for quite general data.

Re: Jefferson houses

Not Jefferson houses ,but have you seen the soft cover book  that has a pictorial and plan description of just about every surviving house and building in Como?

Re: Jefferson houses

ComoDepot
I spoke to the author a few years back, there are some errors I am aware of and offered help if he intended to update/reissue it. Do not think that is on the horizon.