Jefferson Depot open for 'passengers' in 2023

Jefferson Depot open for 'passengers' in 2023

Kurt Maechner
The 1880 Jefferson depot keeps reinventing itself since its days as a South Park Line depot ended in 1937. I found two great current videos of the depot recently. They are posted here.

The depot is now available as an Airbnb rental and, hopefully, an adjacent standard gauge caboose too soon.

Enjoy!
Kurt

Re: Jefferson Depot open for 'passengers' in 2023

Tim Schreiner
Probably always will be my favorite depot!

Re: Jefferson Depot open for 'passengers' in 2023

South Park
  I believe this was originally a New York Central depot from Glasston,
NY and moved to Jefferson by hot air balloon.  I will provide vague photos
and endless argument to support this later ....  ðŸ’¥

Re: Jefferson Depot open for 'passengers' in 2023

Chris Walker
What's up with this Blue paint I wonder?

Re: Jefferson Depot open for 'passengers' in 2023

Rick Steele
AH! Romley, very good, Chris.