It's Saturday!

Chris Walker
As it's Saturday already, my thoughts turn to what has Roper got in store for us today?

Re: It's Saturday!

Darel Leedy
Administrator
There is still seven and a half hours till Saturday Chris. Please tell us what it is like living in the future.

Re: It's Saturday!

Darel Leedy
But yes, Roper been gnawing at the bone to get this one posted.

Re: It's Saturday!

Even being ahead of your time I still cannot predict Roper's posts.  Looking forward to it anyway.
Stinkin'hot, overcast, 85f  and humidity at 100%. Just to make you jealous :)

Re: It's Saturday!

Darel Leedy
Administrator
Good point. You should have already seen Roper's Snapshot even though I haven't posted it yet. Time travel can be so confusing sometimes.

Re: It's Saturday!

Darel Leedy
Was 63 and 13% humidity with partly cloudy skies today. I'm not sure I'm looking forward to your forecast Chris.

Re: It's Saturday!

Chris Walker
Something Flat I hope.

Re: It's Saturday!

Chris Walker
Roper did well :)

Re: It's Saturday!

Chris Walker
And yet again Roper Delivers!!!

Re: It's Saturday!

Keith Hayes
Another color photo, too.

The thought occurs, did eastbound trains from Idaho have to back up the branch to take on water?

(Roper, time for a South Park pic. Good doggie!)

Re: It's Saturday!

Darel Leedy
Administrator
Roper loves bones.