Ever heard of the GSP&P?

Kurt Maechner
In another one of my web-ramblings on the lookout for C&S/South Park stuff, I came across one heck of a group of live-steamers clearly borrowing from DSP&P and C&S heritage.  They run on the property of the Hillcrest Tree Farm in California on a "tiny" railway called the Hillcrest & Wahtoke RR.

I made a post about it with some pics and video.

One photo on their site is the one below.  Doesn't this look like Jeff Badger from the Georgetown Loop?

Enjoy,
Kurt

Re: Ever heard of the GSP&P?

ComoDepot
I know Jeff makes frequent trips to CA and yes it is him or his doppelganger.