Dickey Doin's

New Aspen Grove. Trees were made by Will Cheshire, who makes the best trees in the non-Celestial world. Conifers were made by Scenic Express.  Pretty good way to bury a corner....

Re: Dickey Doin's

Tim Schreiner
Sure is looking nice!

Re: Dickey Doin's

Thanks, Tim. I have plans for quite a few small projects that I couldn't do until the track was finished.

Re: Dickey Doin's

Dickey Station Agent Chuck Hudson watches Train No 71 headed toward Breckenridge alongside a Westbound Extra Freight. From some of Keith's pictures, it looks like Chuck's Brother is working in Leadville.
Chuck Hudson was the last C&S agent in Boulder until retirement when the Depot here was closed. I pulled out my phone this morning and there it was. The two coaches and Business Car are being stored here indefinitely. I was afraid this would happen when we increased storage trackage here.

Re: Dickey Doin's

Tim Schreiner
What a lucky shot!