Deleted Posts

Jimmy Blouch
I received an email from Nabble indicating some of my posts have been deleted.
It further stated copies are being are being furnished in the event I wanted to save them.
No copies were furnished,

I have no idea what's going on.
Where do I get info?

Thank you

Jimmy

Re: Deleted Posts

Jimmy, I deleted a "deleted" post of yours from the list yesterday.  There was no indication of what it had been. I deleted it because it was empty and it seemed clear to me that you had deleted it yourself for whatever reason.  I have not seen anything from Nabble about it, but I'm glad they notified you. It was just housekeeping, as there was no reason I could see to keep a "deleted" and empty post on the list.

Mike

Re: Deleted Posts

Jimmy Blouch
Mike

Thank you very much for the explanation.

Jimmy

Re: Deleted Posts

Jimmy, you are very welcome. In the future, I will notify the person who wrote such a deleted post which has been taken off the board. I had actually thought your intention was to delete it off the list, but I don't think that can be done from the "Members" group. As I said, it was just housekeeping.

Re: Deleted Posts

Jimmy Blouch
Not a problem, Thank you

Jimmy