D&RG interchange cars to Clesr Creek lines.

D&RG interchange cars to Clesr Creek lines.

Todd A Ferguson
I am wondering if and until when time wise D&RG cars might have been interchanged to the C&S and made their way up Clear Creek? I honestly don't recall any photos in the books I have showing such cars in Clear Creek. There may be ones I missed. Would this have ended early on once the D&RG was going broad gauge with their lines out of Denver? Did everything get transferred to and from broad gauge cars in Denver/Golden going to or coming off the Clear Creek lines?

Best,
Todd Ferguson
Harrisburg, NC