C&S Passenger Trucks, 5'-6" Wheelbase

Re: C&S Passenger Trucks, 5'-6" Wheelbase -- Pre-Order!!

Jim Courtney
Lee,

I'll try to post a new thread on Sn3 monkey tails this weekend.

Re: C&S Passenger Trucks, 5'-6" Wheelbase -- Pre-Order!!

Lee Gustafson
Jim,

Thank you. No hurry. I appreciate everything takes time.

Lee Gustafson

Re: C&S Passenger Trucks, 5'-6" Wheelbase -- Pre-Order!!

I ordered four pair. Lots of cars need these trucks and it will free up some PBL trucks for other projects.

Jim, can't wait for some monkey tail deets! I need some of these for the fleet. A great project would be a micro magnet to glue on the waycar (or coach) air hose, and then a corresponding magnet on the end of the monkey tail, so one could move the monkeytail from end to end. I am guessing the noise these would emit at crossings is a shrill tin whistle sound? I wonder if that is in the sound car, and I wonder how to program the sound car to emulate that in reversing moves--maybe a different button like F12?

Not being a C&S prototype, I have resisted posting progress images of this project. I could not resist helping PBL out and buying one of the WSL hacks. I had no idea what to use it for, but came to develop a story that this is a shoving platform used at Climax. A monkey tail will serve to continue to make 1002 or simply '02' (also knows by crews as 'the icebox') a most unique feature atop Fremont Pass.