Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

Darel Leedy
PLEASE READ!!! Post your C&S related memorabilia and modeling classifieds here. Plugs for related merchandise and services are OK. Please be sure to leave your contact information. Please keep all sale arrangements and associated communication off list by emailing directly to each other. Please change the title of your post to reflect the item for sale. Please delete your add when the transaction is complete. All posts older than 6 months will be deleted unless the creator updates the original. Thank you.

Re: Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

Rick Steele
Yes, for any of you HOn3'ers out there.

I have a covered tender that is from a D&RGW rotary snow plow (Brass).

I would like to swap it straight across for a brass tender for a K-27 that I have that is missing one. Straight swap. I realize that the Rotary Tender is rarer, but I would rather it go to someone who needs and wants it rather than me hacking it up to make some sort of tender for my K-27.

Remember, HOn3.

Rick

For the quickest reply: rick@labellemodels.com

PS No, I'm not going D&RG on anybody.

Re: Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

Darel Leedy
Giving back to the C&S community. Free to good home, but must be picked up in Centennial Colorado: 2 sets of Narrow Gauge and Shortline Gazette. Probably have every issue from 1975 to 2023. Must take a complete set or both sets. Will not separate issues. Will not ship (don't even ask). Email: avaholic1@yahoo.com

Re: Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

Norm Acker
Hi group,
Any chance someone here knows of a C. C. Crow Durango roundhouse kit in HO that they would be willing to part with?
A buddy of mine is looking around for one and I thought I'd check in here. Thanks! Norm
Norm in Littleton, CO
 - on the C&S Silica Branch

Re: Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

Hi, I've decided, since my timeframe is 1935, to look for another PSC On3 #70 for conversion to Coal. If anyone knows of one that might be available, let me know. Thanks!

Re: Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

pizlinard72
Mike, a conversion back to coal would not be good for the environment.  Sure that the dickey fire insurance company would cover your rails road?

Re: Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

Hahaha! Bring it on, Chris! As if I don't have enough coal up here, I'll soon be starting a large coal platform! #70 will have plenty to eat.